Most homes and offices in the USA have installed top HVAC equipment brands. HVAC equipment are designed to provide cooling and heating to set the desired temperature. Thus, HVAC equipment must have good build quality, and the ability to operate in extreme temperatures.
Now let’s discuss parts of HVAC equipment and top HVAC brands based in the U.S.A.
Parts of HVAC Equipment
The furnace, air conditioner, and heat pump are the main units of your HVAC system. These units’ function is to heat or cool your home with the help of an indoor and outdoor unit. The most common system is generally a furnace or an air conditioner. A heat pump is a component that does both the work of the furnace and the air conditioner.
The air in your home is filtered by an air filter. When you have air circulating in your home. Dust, debris, and bacteria circulate through your HVAC system. The air filter’s function is to block and trap these dust particles. Dirty and blocked air filters can negatively affect your indoor air quality. Also, it makes your HVAC system to work harder and thus reducing efficiency.
It is a part of your heater or furnace because it’s a unit that warms the air rapidly and the air is blown into your home through the blowers. The heat exchanger is either powered by means of electric powered coils or fuel burners, depending on the type of furnace in your house.
Ductwork generally looks like tubes running inside your ceiling or walls. Its part is to deliver the air from your HVAC system through the ductwork and into your house. Also, ductwork plays a big part in the heating and cooling of your home.
The thermostat is a component of the HVAC system that allows you to control the temperature. You can set your thermostat to operate around a specific time, cycle on and off, and increase or drop the temperature as desired.
Top HVAC Brands Based in U.S.A.
Finest Heating & Air is providing all of these top HVAC brands based in U.S.A. and here is the list:
- York International Corporation manufactures a variety of heating and ventilation products for residential and commercial use worldwide. Their product includes furnaces, air handlers, air conditioners, heat pumps, evaporator coils, mini-split systems, and other components.
- Goodman Manufacturing Company offers HVAC equipment like air conditioning and heating equipment for residential use. Their product line includes heat pumps, gas furnaces, and air conditioning systems.
- Carrier Corporation manufactures HVAC equipment for both the residential and commercial markets. Some of their product offerings include heat pumps, furnaces, and air conditioners.
- Trane Inc. provides air conditioning systems and services for the residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional markets. They offer air conditioners, ducts, furnaces, and heat pumps.
- Lennox International, Inc. manufactures both heating and cooling HVAC supplies. Their product includes furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, boilers, and ductless systems.
- Nortek Global HVAC offers HVAC equipment and solutions for the residential and commercial markets and some of their top services consist of furnaces and air conditioning systems.
In conclusion, there are many brands that manufacture HVAC equipment and we are offering the HVAC services for all of them. HVAC equipment consist of different parts and you can get all of those parts from here.
Finest Heating & Air provides all of these branded HVAC Equipment in cheap prices and offers budget-friendly HVAC services.
We work for following locations: Palo Alto, San Jose, Santa Clara, San Mateo, San Francisco and Novato. Offering AC Repair, AC Installation, Heater Repair, Heater Installation, HVAC equipment, Package units, Indoor air quality and everything else related to HVAC systems.